[debian-knoppix] Hard-fail floppyconfig

Under 3.1, when I did a floppyconfig without a floppy, it would fail
and just proceed.  Under 3.2, it fails with the error:

Filesystem not autodetected, trying to mount /dev/fd0 with AES256
encryption.
/dev/fd0: No such device or address
Mount failed, retry? [Y/n]

I just want it to fail and continue on.  Specifically, the current
error which requires manual intervention is a killer, as I'm trying to
create no-hands utility disks based around Knoppix.

Was this a conscious change in behavior from 3.1 to 3.2 or am I
encountering something else?

-- jared@wordzoo.com

"Tiger gotta hunt.  Bird gotta fly.
 Man gotta sit and wonder why, why, why.
 Tiger gotta sleep.  Bird gotta land.
 Man gotta tell himself he understand." -- Kurt Vonnegut Jr.