Re: [debian-knoppix] remastering Knoppix CD

Hi,

On Thursday, 13. March 2003 16:59, Thomas Lange wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> It's very easy to adjust the list of software to remove to your local
> needs. I hope it's also useful for other people. Send comments on my
> script to the list or directly to me.
http://www.informatik.uni-koeln.de/ls_juenger/people/lange/software/mkmyknoppix
Very nice script!

I have test it with knoppix 2003-01-20:
Problem was that I must remove the package selflinux because it is not on
this old CD. :-)
I have not copied local files because they are not on my system.
After burn the CD, it comes up with some errors missing kde. :-) twm
worked. I have no German keyboard on console and under X.

Now I will test to install it with knx-hdinstall.

bye Andreas

PS: Can I find a version of "fai" based on knoppix on the net? ;-)