Re: [debian-knoppix] Re: Fwd: Re: farsi version of Knoppix - more info!

On Friday 07 February 2003 02:17, Michael Mauch wrote:

> Aryan Ameri wrote:
> > PS: If there is enough interest, we can send the ISO
> > images to someone, who can then upload it to some servers!
>
> Yes, I'm certainly interested! A lot of my friends and colleagues were
> born in Iran, and some of them visit Iran sometimes, so they could
> easily carry some Shabdix CDs and distribute them.
>
> If nobody else steps forward who can host your ISO, I'll try to find a
> place for it. I just sent a mail to linuxiso.org and asked them if they
> could host the ISO.
>
> Regards...
> 		Michael

Wow,

That's more than great. I would say, independent from hosting questions, we
will send you a CD to be distributed between your friends.

Please give me your mail address, if you are interested.

Greetings,
Arash

--
The FarsiKDE Project