[debian-knoppix] Re: Fwd: Re: farsi version of Knoppix - more info!

Aryan Ameri wrote:

> PS: If there is enough interest, we can send the ISO
> images to someone, who can then upload it to some servers!

Yes, I'm certainly interested! A lot of my friends and colleagues were
born in Iran, and some of them visit Iran sometimes, so they could
easily carry some Shabdix CDs and distribute them.

If nobody else steps forward who can host your ISO, I'll try to find a
place for it. I just sent a mail to linuxiso.org and asked them if they
could host the ISO.

Regards...
		Michael