Re: [debian-knoppix] New user needs a hint :)

Danke! :)

I'll try your solution for my audio card, also because is much cleaner than
mine! :-P

And have you got any clue for my miro pctv card?
Best regards,
Massimo Giussani

--
"Squillino le trombe...  o, meglio, trombino le squillo!"
		-- Da it.hobby.umorismo