Re: [debian-knoppix] Knoppix Collaborative Docs (Wiki)

Quoting David GLAUDE Mailing <dglaudemailing@gmx.net>:

> Since there are people involved into a French version of Knoppix, and I
> live in Belgium, I would welcome a Belgian version of Knoppix that would
> be French+Flemish with Openoffice en FR+NL and such. Personally I don't
> need any one of those (FR, NL, FR+NL) since I work in english and am
> happy with Klaus Knopper EN version, but for Mr everybody, localisation
> is a must.
>
> This would be a *GREAT* tool for Linux advocacy in my country (actually
> there are a few German speaking too in Belgium).
>
> David GLAUDE

Hmm, i was planning a dutch KNOPPIX version (KnopNL), and did do some
preliminary work, but got caught up in remastering (making a mini-cd desktop
version) and tuning/coding KNOPPIX to Morphix.

It was dutch only (sorry mijn belgische buren, geen frans!), and didn't have
much more than a lang=nl (with US keyboard-layout), but i'm trying to get xs4all
crazy enough to mirror my other abominations, if i succeed i'll try to get that
version of KnopNL online too.

Cheers,

Alex de Landgraaf

PS. for those interested, check www.alextreme.org. I'll put up a link there and
mail this list when i actually get the bandwidth

                 /'-'\
                ( o o )
Wouter Alexander de Landgraaf
Student AI & CS VU Amsterdam