[debian-knoppix] testing cloop image integrity

Hi David,

On Thu, Jan 09, 2003 at 16:50:36 +0100, David GLAUDE Mailing wrote:

> Also I would love to see the checksum for the KNOPPIX file since this is
> the one I extract (without burning a CD-R) using IsoBuster (hint for the

If the Knoppix image is already burned on CD-R, there is way to
verify the KNOPPIX file (cloop image) with Knoppix itself:

extract_compressed_fs /cdrom/KNOPPIX/KNOPPIX >/dev/null
echo $?

This will decompress all blocks and write statistics to stderr.
If the exit code of extract_compressed_fs is zero, all blocks were
successfully decompressed.

bye,
  Chris
--