[debian-knoppix] mozilla and email client compatible Win-knoppix and booting knoppix from win2k

Hello,

I migrated all my mail from Outlook express to Mozilla in the hope to be able to share my mail archieve and send/receave my mail from both win2k and knoppix. However, I was disapointed to find out that the Mozilla email client was not included in Knoppix. Actually chatzilla (I found xchat but apparently it does not support éàù and other) and maybe other were not part of it.

So my question is triple:
1) Why is only part of Mozilla included?
2) Is there any other email client included that work also under windows?
3) Is there an email client compatible with Mozilla mailbox format included in Knoppix?

Any feedback in that direction is welcome.

My other problem is dual booting Knoppix from win2k "bootmanager". With 12-12-2002 and prior I was able to install lilo on a non boot partition and copy the first 512 bytes into a file and give that file to win2k for booting knoppix from the cloop file on a vfat partition. However when attempting that same trick (already discussed in this list) with 01-01-2003, it failed. It might be a mistake from my part or maybe it is because /boot did not containt *.b file that it use to hold (in my memory). Since I am no expert in lilo, it might well be me.

Other than that, thanks to knopper for the keyboard and xkeyboard.
"lang=us keyboard=be2-latin keyboard=be" make my live easyer (not counting all the non-French french speaking and other).

David GLAUDE