Re: linux-2.6_2.6.38-5_m68k.changes ACCEPTED

On Fri, May 13, 2011 at 07:11:51AM +0200, Geert Uytterhoeven wrote:
> On Fri, May 13, 2011 at 06:13, Finn Thain <fthain@telegraphics.com.au> wrote:
> > On Thu, 12 May 2011, Geert Uytterhoeven wrote:

> > Excepting the PS2 mouse I should add. (And is there PCMCIA on
> > atari/amiga?)
>
> Yes, so far used only by the apne network driver.

Is there any technical reason we couldn't have a normal PCMCIA socket
driver for the Amiga and use the pcnet_cs driver for this case? I know
it would be a fair amount of work even if it is possible, but I'm
curious to know if there was anything other than a historical reason.

	Brad Boyer
	flar@allandria.com