Re: linux-2.6_2.6.38-5_m68k.changes ACCEPTED

On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 09:24, Finn Thain <fthain@telegraphics.com.au> wrote:
> On Thu, 12 May 2011, Geert Uytterhoeven wrote:
>> Do we really want to compile wireless on m68k? AFAIK we don't have any.
> http://marc.info/?l=linux-m68k&m=128628785718187&w=2
> I suspect this list is also applicable to atari and amiga (?)

Yeah, I should look into updating the defconfigs again.

Haven't done that anymore since the concept of minimal defconfigs was
introduced, as I'm still a bit worried if I can trust them or not (options not
mentioned in the minimal defconfig may silently change their value
depending on Kconfig logic; with the full ones I would immeditaly notice).

                                -- Linus Torvalds