Re: building 2.6.26 kernel source fails on squeeze

On Mon, 25 Apr 2011, Faheem Mitha wrote:

On Mon, 25 Apr 2011, Ben Hutchings wrote:

I think this is just too much detail for this section. If you think it's necessary to explain ABI maintenance in this much detail, that probably belongs in a new chapter.

Ok. Well, feel free to take it out then. In any case, I hope you will apply some version of this patch. Let me know if I can do anything else.

I don't know what new chapter you have in mind, but I suggest applying the patch for now (if it seems Ok with you) with the excessive detail about the ABI removed and we can talk about it further if you wish,

                                                           Regards, Faheem