Re: building 2.6.26 kernel source fails on squeeze

On Mon, 25 Apr 2011, Ben Hutchings wrote:

I think this is just too much detail for this section.  If you think
it's necessary to explain ABI maintenance in this much detail, that
probably belongs in a new chapter.

Ok. Well, feel free to take it out then. In any case, I hope you will apply some version of this patch. Let me know if I can do anything else.

                                                      Regards, Faheem