Re: 2.6.19, kernel-package problems and what are our plans for etch ...

On Mon, Dec 18, 2006 at 12:30:28AM -0600, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
> On Sun, 17 Dec 2006 22:50:04 +0100, Jonas Smedegaard <dr@jones.dk> said:
>
> > Sven Luther wrote:
> >> Manoj's principal preocupacion is those user who build their own
> >> kernel, and the official kernel is only an after thought
>
>         This is a egregious mischaracterization of my stance.

Well, this may not be your stances, but you have in the past strongly
communicated that way. Go look for the web archive of your post of this past
year if you don't believe me.

Now, all i was saying, is that everyone would benefit if you worked more
closely with the kernel team, and in the same way, if Bastian was more open,
and if ...