Re: kernel-package and the build symlink ... I don't think we can continue to use k-p under current conditions.

On Monday 07 November 2005 09:44, Sven Luther wrote:
>   09:25 < Manoj> the whole "You do are not following the official way,
> so fuck off, you looser bit is not something I can support
>   09:30 < Manoj> theofficial kernel teams botched this issue, and
> diverged, I am keeping the kernel-package behaviour the same as it has
> been since 1996

Sven, I've seen you make very similar remarks in your mails/comments on
IRC to Manoj. This is not helping.

The fact that you are unable to convince someone means that you either
need to involve other people or take a step back and look at the problem
yourself again. Failure to reach an agreement is always to blame on both
parties.