Re: 2.6.13, experimental and 2.6.14-rc ...

On Thu, Oct 06, 2005 at 12:00:12PM +0200, Norbert Tretkowski wrote:
> * Horms wrote:
> > I am, right at this moment, building 2.6.13-1.experimental.1, and
> > assuming the i386 build completes I will upload. I already know it
> > doesn't compile on HPPA, and I expect other FTBFS.
>
> It will fail on alpha too, I hope I'll find time next weekend to
> update the configs.

I was a bit frustrated about this whole FTBFS situation, and
I vented that a bit on IRC. But in the end Sven is right that
experimental is an appropriate palce for is to make uploads,
get autobuilds happening, and generally start getting the code out
there. I anticicapte we will end up releaing a few times a week
while its in experimental. Hopefully my ccache seeding plans
work out :)

Build is still going, I'm off home, will upload this evening
or tomorrow morning, assuming all goes well. I'm tagging the release
now. We can untag it as need be.

--
Horms