2.6.13.{123}

Hi,

I have now gone through all of 2.6.13.{123} for 2.6.8 sarge
and sarge-security. And these changes are all in SVN.

2.6.13.{123} are in trunk/ (2.6.13)

2.6.13.{12} are in sid/ (2.6.12)
I will add 2.6.13.3 if it looks like 2.6.12-11 is going to happen.

The next things I will be looking at are:
  2.6.13.{123} for 2.4.27
  Checking off CAN Numbers

Assistance with either of these tasks would be greatly appreciated.

I have put my notes in SVN - there is nothing private there.
These include notes on each of 2.6.13.{123} and a list
of recently released CAN numbers. I think some of the
CAN numbers correlate to 2.6.13.{123} patches which don't
have CANs, but I have not checked.

http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/kernel/people/horms/patch_notes/?rev=0&sc=0
svn co svn://svn.debian.org/kernel/people/horms/patch_notes/
svn+ssh://<user>@svn.debian.org/kernel/people/horms/patch_notes

If you want to update them, please send me a patch or
commit straight into svn. Though I'd appreaciate an email to
let me know what you've done.

It also seems to me that none of the patches in 2.6.13.3 are security
related, I'd apprciate someone casting an eye over that.

--
Horms