Re: Install New Kernel - How do I?

I checked the list and it looks alright.  Thanks for your help!  I'm
really enjoying Debian and all its functionality (screams of "Cripes!
It actually WORKS!" are common from my direction now - I'm an old
Windows user) and am sure spread the word of Linux to all my friends.
Thanks for you help, and if there's anything you think I might be able
to answer/do for you, feel free to contact me!

I unsubscribed to the list however, to reduce the amount of mail I
get, but feel free to contact me anyways - I never mind mail.  Have a
great day!