Re: NEW handling: About rejects, and kernels

Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
Perhaps this could be solved with some kind of ticket system handling
email to the official roles in debian?  I'm not sure if BTS is the
best option to handle emails to ftpmaster, leader and others.  Perhaps
request-tracker is a better option?  We use it at work, and it seem to
do request handling quite well (at least when we added the email
administration interface. :).

What's the problem with using ftp.debian.org pseudo-package?

Regards,
ogi