Re: preparations for 2.6.7-3

On Tue, Jul 06, 2004 at 10:45:52PM +0200, Jens Schmalzing wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Andres Salomon writes:
>
> > I would like to get kernel-source-2.6.7-3 out tomorrow, if possible.
>
> Go ahead.

Jens, will you upload powerpc 2.6.7-3 too ? -2 will not be buildable
because of the asfs patch move i believe ?

I need to hear some info about possibly creating a new powerpc-small
config for 2.6 oldworld miboot based d-i in the near future. We can
revert that once the powerpc kernel is again small enough to fit on
floppies. This is something that is needed for further debian-installer
work, so i (and the rest of the debian-installer team) would appreciate
a response from this, and if you are not going to do it, please propose
an alternate solution with a reasonable timeframe.