[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: preparations for 2.6.7-3

On Tue, Jul 06, 2004 at 04:33:09PM -0400, Andres Salomon wrote:
> I would like to get kernel-source-2.6.7-3 out tomorrow, if possible.
> Does anyone have anything pressing that needs to go in before -3 is
> released?  I've spoken to luther (who wanted me to wait until tomorrow),
> hch, and wli; they're all fine w/ tomorrow (early morning, before
> dinstall).  I built kernel-source and kernel-image -i386 packages
> yesterday, so I don't forsee any problems tomorrow.
> Jens?  Anyone else?

I'd like to get the new marvell driver for Sven's Pegasos in, I'll do
that in the next ours.

Reply to: