Re: Wayland in current KDE

Le 06/03/2022 à 04:19, chris a écrit :
Just a small related comment, with upgrade to 5.24 from a week or so ago, the
panel, wallpapers, etc switched between laptop monitor and external monitor.
Beside that I've noticed that there now is the possibility to select a
"primary" monitor in Setting/Wayland, which I think wasn't possible before.
Anyway, no big deal. But the primary monitor thing could mean no more monitor
swapping in the future. At the moment, the external 4K monitor has been
selected as primary: I don't know what would be the behavior were I to unplug
it.