Re: Dolphin stopped displaying hidden folders in the Folders pane

Hi Gary,

On Thu, 20 Jan 2022 13:29:35 -0500
Gary Dale <gary@extremeground.com> wrote:

> I'm running Debian/Bookworm on an AMD64 machine.
>
> For a few weeks now, Dolphin hasn't been showing hidden folders in
> the Folders pane. I've set the view to show hidden files and have
> been seeing hidden folders in the Folders pane since Dolphin was
> first introduced.

I use Bookworm as well, and my folders panel does show hidden folders.
I'd consider trying with a different user, to see if the problem is
somehow caused by your profile or settings.

HTH,
	Shai.