Dolphin stopped displaying hidden folders in the Folders pane

I'm running Debian/Bookworm on an AMD64 machine.

For a few weeks now, Dolphin hasn't been showing hidden folders in the Folders pane. I've set the view to show hidden files and have been seeing hidden folders in the Folders pane since Dolphin was first introduced.

I have to assume that this change was done accidentally since I can't think of a reason why it would be made deliberately without (apparently) a way to allow the old behaviour.

Does anyone know a way I can fix the issue so that I can see hidden folders in the Folders pane?