Re: KDE Pim 17.08.3 wants to remove knode

Hey,

well knode is not shipped anymore form upstream, so it will only be a
"temporally" solution. It got unmantained, because nobody cared about the
program anymore. So if you are interested in that software upstream is happy
tp get new maintainers... Me also as part of upstream can tell, we would
support you, if you want to get knode rolling again! But the upstream team is
too small, to support everything...

hefee