Re: KDE Pim 17.08.3 wants to remove knode

Hi Rob,

In data domenica 24 dicembre 2017 20:36:36 CET, Rob Brewer ha scritto:
> I'm aware its been some time since knode has been supported but until to-
> days kdepim unstable upgrade knode has worked alongside kmail without
> problems, but now want's to remove knode.

I see there are some package conflicts in newer PIM packages with
packages of the kdepim 4.x stack.  I removed them, although
a) the fixed sources will not be uploaded before the new PIM stack
   migrates to testing
b) I cannot guarantee there will not be further issues

So this is only a short-term issue.  That said, not sure for how long
the kdepim 4.x stack can still be shipped, although... we will see.

--
Pino Toscano