Re: Long delays after suspend

Hello,

since some weeks plasma-sessions are crashing. Sometimes leaving me behind at
the login screen. Lockscreen is ok for me. Suspend works, resume most times.
Sometimes it results in monitor swapping and/or plasma crashes. After resume I
always have some pixel issues and disurbed paintings of images (icons or
profile photo at the lock screen). The search in Dolphin does not work at all
for me. Since Plasma 5 I have also several issues with my dual-monitor setup.
They got better but its still realy annoying.

Updating yesterday I also have this problem, that kde-telepathy is asking for
a password. KWallet is also presenting me with the "Setup-Wizard" from time to
time. But my credentials for my IMAP-Account are still valid for KMail, coming
from KWallet.

Since Plasma 5 in Debian, KDE looks nicer and seems to perform faster. But at
the end of the day, its still painfull. I hope it will get better coming
closer to the release of Debian 9 ...

Best  regards,

Kai