Long delays after suspend

Hello,
since last week, I'm experiencing long delays/failures on lot of events.
For example it takes minutes to lock screen, suspend doesn't work, plasma
cannot control volume, kscreen doesn't detect new screen on putting laptop to
docking station, kde-telepathy asking saved passwords ...
I think that before first suspend, everything works fine, but after resume,
everything is broken.

I can't remember, when it started, maybe on upgrade of *gcc* from 6.2.* to
6.3.0 ?

It acts like this even after reboot

Anyone else experiencing it?

Libor