Re: Dolphin dropdown menu broken on multi-monitor

Hey Martin,

Sorry for the version omissions.  I was away from my desk at the time.  It has been an on going issue throughout my use of stretch since the 5.4 days.  Currently I'm using frameworks 5.25.0, QT 5.6.1 and plasma 5.7.4 and dolphin 16.04.2.  Oddly this even happens in awesome Wm when I set the xdg_Current_desktop_theme environment variable to KDE (which fixes icon themes in kde5 apps run under alternative desktops).  Without that set though it looks ugly but the menu works.  also I didn't have this issue until I went to 4 monitors on an nvidia card.  Very strange.  I did see a bug listed that looked relevant for systemsettings5 but not for dolphin so I wasn't sure if it applies.  Maybe ill file the bug upstream and pray the fix makes it to stretch.

Thanks,

Joe