Re: How do I open a kwallet4 in Stretch?

> If you have enough disk-space, you could build a jessie chroot with
> debootstrap
Could you explain how that would help me? If the Wheezy version of
KWallet couldn't open the file, what would Jessie accomplish?

> I suggest you bring that issue to upstream at bugs.kde.org
>
> Please post a link to your report here.
Will do. Given my success rate at having KDE bugs addressed, or even
looked at, over the past several years I guess I'm on my own.

If I could just access the wallet the same way Konqueror does, that
would work since Konqueror has no problem. Unfortunately, I downloaded
Konqueror's source to see where it calls KWallet and, of course, it's
not in the code. Is there a way that I could talk to kwalletd
directly?