Re: How do I open a kwallet4 in Stretch?

Am Freitag, den 25. März schrieb Borden Rhodes:
> I just discovered that Konqueror has been saving passwords in
> .kde/share/apps/kwallet/kdewallet.kwl even though the rest of my KDE
> installation is updated to KF5.

Yep, very annoying.

> I want to know what passwords have been stored in kdewallet.kwl so I
> don't lose them.

You could try to copy the kwallet-files to a KDE4-system (maybe a
live-System from a USB-drive) and export it as XML-file.

	MfG
	bmg

--
„Des is völlig wurscht, was heut beschlos- | M G Berberich
 sen wird: I bin sowieso dagegn!“          | mail@m-berberich.de