How do I open a kwallet4 in Stretch?

I just discovered that Konqueror has been saving passwords in
.kde/share/apps/kwallet/kdewallet.kwl even though the rest of my KDE
installation is updated to KF5. I want to know what passwords have
been stored in kdewallet.kwl so I don't lose them.

I've tried to open the file in kwalletmanager5 to no effect. I've also
tried importing kdewallet.kwl into my existing wallet. It prompts for
the password and then tells me that the password isn't correct. This
is, of course, impossible because I have successfully used that
password within Konqueror to save and retrieve passwords. This also
eliminates the possibility of a corrupted .kwl file. There is a
kdewallet.salt file in the directory, which I suspect is breaking
things. I have also tried copying kdewallet.kwl and its .salt file
into .local/share/kwalletd and again get the same invalid password
error. I'm 90% sure that all my .kwl files are encrypted with
Blowfish.

With thanks,