Re: How do I open a kwallet4 in Stretch?

El divendres, 25 de març de 2016, a les 12:40:13 CEST, Borden Rhodes va
escriure:
> I just discovered that Konqueror has been saving passwords in
> .kde/share/apps/kwallet/kdewallet.kwl even though the rest of my KDE
> installation is updated to KF5. I want to know what passwords have
> been stored in kdewallet.kwl so I don't lose them.

What I did is install temporally kwalletmanager from jessie (which is KDE4
based):

https://packages.debian.org/jessie/kwalletmanager

And then with kwalletmanager I could see all the passwords from KDE4 kwallet.

Best regards,

Josep