Re: Upgrade warning: KDE/Plasma 5 stuff broken

On Tuesday 01 September 2015 08:31:19 Brad Alexander wrote:

> Mine has been broken for weeks now...I have not upgraded because it appears

> to want to deinstall all of KDE, plus other packages (like libreoffice):

...jep - this was gone yesterday, which made me dist-upgrade in a mixed sid/experimental installaition - and broke kwallet.

After todays updates everything looks good again (and I wasn't affected by the plasma5 problem mentioned by Martin).

regards,

Andy