Re: Possible akonadi problem?

Hi,

On Saturday 03 January 2015 22:01:12 Brad Alexander wrote:
> It may be, but the bug seems to go nowhere...And it appears that my
> problems started with 1.13.0/4.14.0.

indeed, 1.12/4.13 was the best version to work with an Exchange server. AFAIK
with 4.14 "batch fetching" was introduced for better performance (and maybe
less bandwidth). But Exchange doesn't like that. If a request results in too
much traffic, Exchange just disconnects :-(

I added a workaround to the imap resource which works for me somehow, but 4.13
worked better. See bug 339393 which is in 4.14.3.

Cheers,
André