Re: Possible akonadi problem?

Andre,

I'd like to try the older versions. Is there an easier way to go back to it than grabbing the debs from snapshot.d.o and trying to make them downgrade without downgrading the rest of kde?

Thanks,
--b

On Mon, Jan 5, 2015 at 2:59 PM, André Wöbbeking <list@onlinehome.de> wrote:
Hi,

On Saturday 03 January 2015 22:01:12 Brad Alexander wrote:
> It may be, but the bug seems to go nowhere...And it appears that my
> problems started with 1.13.0/4.14.0.

indeed, 1.12/4.13 was the best version to work with an Exchange server. AFAIK
with 4.14 "batch fetching" was introduced for better performance (and maybe
less bandwidth). But Exchange doesn't like that. If a request results in too
much traffic, Exchange just disconnects :-(

I added a workaround to the imap resource which works for me somehow, but 4.13
worked better. See bug 339393 which is in 4.14.3.

Cheers,
André