Re: Plasma 5.2 and KDE Framworks 5.6

Am Montag, 16. März 2015, 19:08:55 schrieb Eric Valette:
> >> Les paquets suivants contiennent des dépendances non satisfaites :
> >>   gwenview : Dépend: libkf5activities5 (>= 4.96.0) mais il n'est pas
> >>
> >> installable
> >
> > Maximiliam already started to upload KDE Frameworks 5.8 packages.
>
> Which brings nothing before we get the rest...
>
> > What I think is possible might be to apt-get source them or git clone
> > them from their debian repo´s and build from there. But you need to
> > build them in the right order for build dependencies to work out
> > okay.
>
> Package have been build I guess, so why not put them on an equivalent of
> qt-kde.debian.org like tis has been done often in the past?

I have no answer for this question.

I recall strong arguments against using qt-kde.debian.org as the argument
was that it tried to replace what experimental was for. Yet, with
experimental there seems to be the delay in packages becoming available
for testing and using.

I for sure would like to install these and see how they work. Although I
think full text mail searching will not work, well unless Akonadi 1.13 for
Qt4 and KDE PIM 4.14 + Baloo from KDE SC 4.14 can stay installed.

Ciao,