Re: Plasma 5.2 and KDE Framworks 5.6

Am Montag, 16. März 2015, 18:29:49 schrieb Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez
Meyer:

> > > Maximiliam already started to upload KDE Frameworks 5.8 packages.
> >
> > Which brings nothing before we get the rest...
> >
> > > What I think is possible might be to apt-get source them or git
> > > clone them from their debian repo´s and build from there. But you
> > > need to build them in the right order for build dependencies to
> > > work out okay.
> >
> > Package have been build I guess, so why not put them on an equivalent
> > of qt-kde.debian.org like tis has been done often in the past?
>
> To avoid problems we had in the past :)

/me looks with big eyes at Maxy while he fills the NEW queue with the best
and newest of Plasma continuously and likes to kick the packages into the
archive, knowing that the process takes it time, but also thinking that it
takes a long time, but bets that experimental just isn´t a priority and
understands that Jessie release is.