Re: Plasma 5.2 and KDE Framworks 5.6

Am Donnerstag, 12. März 2015, 08:58:50 schrieb Eric Valette:
> 3 weeks later, packages are still on the new queue. Could they be placed
> somewhere so that we can try them in the mean time?
>
> apt-get -t experimental install gwenview
>
> Les paquets suivants contiennent des dépendances non satisfaites :
>   gwenview : Dépend: libkf5activities5 (>= 4.96.0) mais il n'est pas
> installable

Well its experimental, and experimental as such doesn´t get a high
priority I bet, expecially not so short before Jessie release.

Maximiliam already started to upload KDE Frameworks 5.8 packages.

I think what can help most to accelerate this is to help bringing Jessie
to releaseable state so that Plasma 5.2 and KDE Frameworks 5.8 or later
can enter Sid.

And yes, I like to test these also.

What I think is possible might be to apt-get source them or git clone them
from their debian repo´s and build from there. But you need to build them
in the right order for build dependencies to work out okay.

Ciao,