Re: KDE 4.10 (was Re: knode: trying to overwrite key.png, which is also in package libkpgp4)

On 2013-04-15, Diane Trout <diane@ghic.org> wrote:
> My understanding is that kmail2 needs nepomuk and akonadi to work, and its
> Nepomuk that has a hard dependency on virtuoso. Akonadi is incompatible with

kmail2 needs nepomuk to work in all regards, like searching for emails
and distribution lists and some bits of address completion.
but it shouldn't be a hard runtime requirement to have virtuoso
available.

My suggestion for some of you who seems to have gotteng the system to
work after installing virtuoso, what happens if you disable nepomuk in
systemsettings afterwards?  Does mail stop appearing?

/Sune