KDE 4.10 (was Re: knode: trying to overwrite key.png, which is also in package libkpgp4)

Dixi quod…

>When trying to upgrade KDE from sid to experimental
>(by means of installing the metapackages kde-full
>kde-plasma-desktop kdepim)

Turns out I have to install virtuoso-minimal (for the
first time) and also “install” akonadi-backend-postgresql
(so that all akonadi packages get upgraded).

I was trying to install KDE and KDEPIM 4.10 from experimental,
or rather, to figure out the apt-get magic involved, i.e.
which packages I need to list on the command line to get
them all covered.

Maybe kdepim should Depends virtuoso-minimal and either
depend on akonadi 1.9 or break akonadi < 1.9 ?

bye,
//mirabilos
--
  "Using Lynx is like wearing a really good pair of shades: cuts out
   the glare and harmful UV (ultra-vanity), and you feel so-o-o COOL."