Re: KDE 4.10 (was Re: knode: trying to overwrite key.png, which is also in package libkpgp4)

> My suggestion for some of you who seems to have gotteng the system to
> work after installing virtuoso, what happens if you disable nepomuk in
> systemsettings afterwards?  Does mail stop appearing?

Mail still appeared though I couldn't use the search box to filter my mail.
Using recent addresses still worked with the feeder offline.

To do the test, I used akonadiconsole to take the akonadi nepomuk feeder
component offline.

Akonadi hung at "indexing recent changes" after I did the test.

Diane