Re: KDE SC 4.10

On 2013-04-06, Diederik de Haas <didi.debian@cknow.org> wrote:
> Sune said:
>> the 'normal' experimental is where the action happens, but it happens
>> currently dripwise and not as a big chunk, as it makes stuff easier for
>> the developers. It includes prepearation for the modern kdepim.
>
> Is that the reason that if I want to do a full-upgrade, the 'solution' to the
> conflicts is to remove the kdepim apps? And will that be resolved once the modern
> kdepim (thanks!) is uploaded as well?

Yes. and yes.

I do have - completely untested - but allright-looking packages
available - and if there is a couple of interested people with a good
personal backup strategy, I don't mind sharing them a bit.

Feel free to contact me privately. But note that that you need to have a
good personal backup strategy.

/Sune