Re: KDE SC 4.10

Hello,
I have build kdepim 4.10.2 packages from git, everything looks fine (i was
building previous version of kdepim from git too, so no migration here)
there is one conflict, it shows during upgrade

------
Preparing to replace kleopatra 4:4.8.3-0r0 (using
.../kleopatra_4.10.2-0r4_amd64.deb) ...
Unpacking replacement kleopatra ...
dpkg: error processing
/root/debs/./kdepim-4.10.2/kleopatra_4.10.2-0r4_amd64.deb (--unpack):
 trying to overwrite '/usr/lib/libkleopatraclientgui.so.0.3.0', which is also
in package libkleopatraclientgui0 4:4.8.3-0r0
dpkg-deb: error: subprocess paste was killed by signal (Broken pipe)
 /root/debs/./kdepim-4.10.2/kleopatra_4.10.2-0r4_amd64.deb
-------

With regards,
Libor