Re: KDE SC 4.10

Sune said:
> the 'normal' experimental is where the action happens, but it happens
> currently dripwise and not as a big chunk, as it makes stuff easier for
> the developers. It includes prepearation for the modern kdepim.

Is that the reason that if I want to do a full-upgrade, the 'solution' to the
conflicts is to remove the kdepim apps? And will that be resolved once the modern
kdepim (thanks!) is uploaded as well?

Btw I still get the upgrade issue I mentioned earlier, so I've now put kde-
runtime(-data) on hold. Is that because not all packages are uploaded and/or I
don't want to remove kontact or is there something broken on my system?
If so, hints pointing in the right direction is much appreciated.

Cheers,
  Diederik