Re: Kontact, KMail won't start with Qt dfsg-2 packages

On Tue 04 Sep 2012 19:06:22 Michael Schuerig escribió:
> Well -- reinstalling all those dfsg-1 packages did unbreak my system. Or
> so it seems. Do you have any suggestion what else might have caused the
> symptoms I was seeing?
> If I find the time, I may try my luck with the dfsg-2 packages again,
> but probably not until the weekend.

Only broken packages. The changes between dfsg-1 and dfsg-2 should not trigger
that (and lot of use have been used -2 since a while).

Try again in the weekend. If you can reproduce it, please add backtraces.

Kinds regards, Lisandro.

If little green men land in your back yard, hide any little green women
you've got in the house.
  Mike Harding, "The Armchair Anarchist's Almanac"

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer