Re: nepomukstrigiservice segfault (was: KDE Software Compilation 4.6.1 has been uploaded to qt-kde.debian.net)

On Sunday 03 April 2011, Sune Vuorela wrote:
> On 2011-04-03, Michael Schuerig <michael@schuerig.de> wrote:
> > nepomukstrigiservice has been happily indexing for 25 minutes now,
> > 21 more than before.
> What kind of changes did you do to the code?
> > I haven't yet reported this bug at strigi.sf.net, as sourceforge
> > appears to be down right now. It would be nice to have a patch in
> > the debian package soon, even before a new upstream is released.
> I just talked with upstream. He would really like to see the file
> that made you hit this thing.

Just a late addition. This bug has already been fixed in the KDE copy of
libstreams months ago:

If it has found its way into the upstream repository I can't really say
as I'm unable to find it...

Michael Schuerig