Re: KDE Issues under "Squeeze"

Hi,

On Sunday 25 April 2010 05.49:44 lrhorer wrote:
> KDE is much more stable, but still has problems.

Hmm.

Using KDE 4 for months now; currently 4.4 from experimental.  If that's
what'll end up in squeeze I wouldn't say "it has problems" in general.  KDE
certainly is far from bug-free, but it's very usable as an everyday desktop.
( Sune & Co: you can consider this a general reportbug --kudos :-)

lrhorer: I recommend you update to the packages that are currently in
experimental and check if the problems are still there.  I'm sure bug
reports are welcome.  If you can be bothered to do the necessary work and
separately report packaging issues to the Debian bts and KDE 4.4 issues to
the KDE bug reporting sysstem, then all the better..

cheers
-- vbi

--
featured link: http://www.pool.ntp.org