Re: Facebook+XMPP+Kopete

On Thursday 11 February 2010 11:25:02 Cade Robinson wrote:
> I am using KDE 4.3 in SID and have the Facebook plugin that works fine.
> kopete-facebook-plugin               0.1.5-1                    kopete
> plugin for FaceBook

Sorry for replying late, I just saw this thread. I'm (was) the maintainer of
kopete-facebook. As they now support XMMP, I requested the removal of it
(which has already happened in unstable).

So you may want to consider switching to XMMP (Jabber).

Regards, Lisandro.

--
Bebe a bordo (pero con moderación)

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer