Re: KDE Support in Debian

* Scott <sclewin@sgaming.ca> [2009 Nov 10 07:31 -0600]:
> 	My question here is KDE well documented and stable on Debian?  I
> understand that Gnome is also the default desktop for Debian, but is KDE
> well supported?

It seems as well supported as any other package.  While there is a need
for limited Debian support, most of the support (documentation, forums,
etc.) come from upstream KDE resources.  Note also that if you install
Debian Stable you will be installing KDE 3.5.9 which the upstream KDE
project considers deprecated.  Fortunately it is very stable.

- Nate >>