Re: KDE Support in Debian

tv.debian@googlemail.com wrote:
I share your feelings regarding Kubuntu, I use kde4 on Debian Squeeze
(current Testing) on my two home machines
Testing is what I am thinking about trying out as I like having newer
software and don't mind the odd problem or bug.

For me Squeeze is working
fine, you have to be willing to file a few bug reports once in a while,
I have no problem filing bug reports, I have already done that several
times on Ubuntu.  I like adding my fair share by helping with bug testing.

Your friend,

Sent to you from a Linux computer using Ubuntu Version 9.10